|Rey Mysterio launches a signature rope leap|
* Price list: pint of Stella or Becks - £4.50; foot-long hot dog - £4.15; small portion of chips - £3.40.
* The US wrestling view of Britain was summed up by three icons on the set: a London bus, a black cab and a red telephone box.
* The lighting and backdrops were spectacular.
* The wrestling action was very stop-start: it felt like it needed editing together, which it will be when it's shown on TV but that's no consolation for the paying punter.
* Pro-wrestling works better with commentary.
|Big Show about to get hit big|
* Too many of the bouts were grapple fests with not enough spectacular aerial action.
* Rey Mysterio was the best on the night.
* The 02 Arena is very difficult to get away from when a power failure shuts down the Jubilee Line: it meant a Thames boat, the DLR, the Central Line and a 12.30am arrival home.
* Me, Joe and Mark agree: you only need to see live WWE a maximum of once.